Saturday, November 26, 2005

Why I run...

There are so many reasons, but today I remembered the main reason: because I can! I am so grateful that I am healthy enough to go out and run 10 miles. There are people who can't even walk and I can run for an hour and a half and feel renewed and great. Thanks, Suzie P for being willing to get up on Saturday morning and run with me. You are an amazing person and I have really enjoyed getting to know you. That is also why I run, to get to know great people! I hope you have a wonderful day. Looking forward to Sunset Hill again next week...

1 comment:

Suzie Petunia said...

That WAS a great run! I was feeling amazed that I didn't even feel sore after that run - even the next day. It's amazing how our bodies adapt and change and get better at this running thing. I missed today, like I told you. This is some weird head cold thingy. I don't quite feel sick enough that I would call in sick to a job, but I certainly feel sick enough to NOT WANT TO WORK (or run) all day. My poor kids... Maybe I'll get to yoga tomorrow...