Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm so excited!

Alright, so the YMCA is offering a marathon training class with a coach who coached college cross country. And, the time that it is offered is when I am already running- yeah! On Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am I will have free reign to ask all my questions. That poor coach is not going to know what hit him. :-) As for running this week, I had a pretty good week. I stayed at a low heart rate and so far have put in 23 miles. I have a 10 miler planned for tomorrow but I am not sure when I am going to get it in because Jeff is out of town. I guess I will have to talk to Suzie. How is your hamstring, Suzie? Ted, did you figure out the map program? What do you think of it? Are either of you going to sign up for the marathon class?

2 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Well, I know exactly what you are going to do. You will bring your darling children over to my house at 9:00 am (is that time ok?) and my husband will watch them while we run. Isn't he so nice? :) I just love that guy.

Ted or anyone else is welcome, too! Let's say meet at my house at 9:00 am. If you don't remember where I live, give me a call at -8598. You can guess the rest...right? (It is the suffix you THINK it is.)

My hamstring was fine today. I ran 4.5 miles and it didn't bother me at all while running, but was just a bit tight when stretching afterwards. I should be fine for tomorrow.

I ran about 20 miles this week so far. I need to pick it up!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Thanks for watching the kids Taylor. Not many dads would be willing to do that. I am glad they were good. :-)