Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just me and the Road (again)...

...and my mp3 player, and of course, my watch! It has been 9 days since my last run. I think that is the longest I have gone since January of 2005. We got home about midnight last night, and Em was wide awake, so I let Jeff go to bed and I stayed up with her until about 2am. When I woke up at 8am, and everyone was sleeping, I was almost giddy as I realized I had an hour before the rest of the family was coming to help unload the Lake Powell stuff. Woo hoo, I changed clothes quickly and went out. It felt so good to run, especially after being sick and feeling like crap! I walked uphill to warmup and then had a nice LONG downhill. I loved it! So, I went about 5.5 miles total, but the last mile was straight up Jeff's evil hill, so I walked that, too. Anyway, I am just glad to be running again. I can't wait to run with my friends again. How is your running?
PS I had a great time at Lake Powell. I will blog about it on my "other" site. :-)

1 comment:

Suzie Petunia said...

I need to go running. See you in 4 hours!