Wednesday, November 22, 2006

6 months and counting...


Okay, so I have been avoiding this post, obviously. It has been too sad to write about my lack of running. On the other hand, I am so excited about my current job of growing a baby!! I am 13 1/2 weeks pregnant! This was definitely a surprise, and in fact the only reason I even took a pregnancy test was because I was thinking about running with Dean! So, I was hoping to run through this pregnancy, but my doctor thought differently. And with all the asthma/heart issues I have had, I decided to accept his advice with as much of a positive attitude as possible. Honestly I do miss running, but I have to admit it has been nice to sleep in. :-) And, I am crazy enough to still plan on running St. George 5 months after having this baby. It might not be pretty, but I will do it. For now, I will live vicariously through my friends. At least it is winter and not beautiful summer running weather. Thanks for the reminder that I am not missing much! :-)

2 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Ah! What a cute little baby! I think I've hit my wall - my I'm-too-fat-and-achy-to-run wall. This is so depressing.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey, join the club. :-) Great concert on Saturday, Suzie. Thanks for telling me about it. You wanna meet at the Y for lunch and a workout tomorrow?