Sunday, December 09, 2007

Run-for-the-Bling - 6 Days Left!

foxy: 4
roxanne:1
team hanni: 1
chelle: 4

ang: 2

cherl: 1
m&m: 5
suzie petunia: 3
annie: 2

polliwog: 5
seanandjess: 4
sticki niki: 4

Great job, ladies! I'm so impressed! With only 6 days left in the competition it is still anyone's game. The last day to run and have it "count" in this contest is this Saturday, December 15. Keep running!

As always, send any corrections in my calculations to me at suziepetunia at gmail dot com.

Thanks and Happy Running!

Click here for complete rules and a picture of the fabulous Run-for-the-BLING prize!

4 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I did speedwork in the gym with Suzie for about 4 1/2 miles. It was a tough workout, but I love having direction!

Roxanne said...

I am doing horrible at this contest! I have been in a major battle with my morning sickness the past few weeks and as you can tell the morning sickness has come out on top. How on earth did any of you get through this, ahh! I am hoping to get a few runs in this week but we will see.

Chelle said...

Roxanne, I'll be honest.... I took pregnancy off from running. I knew by then that I am a running "lifer" and it just felt better to walk or take it easy during that time-- with the rest of my days as a hard core runner.
In fact, maybe I'll get pregnant again so I can have some more legit time off. HA! Kidding... I'm kidding.

And count me for a run on Monday morning. I was freaked out about slipping the whole time because I took one step on my driveway and then slid about 8 feet on solid ice.... but I didn't fall, just got the heart rate going right off the bat. Winter running at its best.

Jessica said...

Count me for a run today too!