So what did ya'll think??
- Did you love it as much as me?
- Who did you relate to in the movie? I was so with the girl who had the little daughter and it was her first marathon - yet I was more like the grandpa running
- Did you sit through the end of the credits to watch the making of the movie and deleted scenes?
- Did your theatre make an audible noise when you found out the runner from Kenya got second again the next year?
- Did it get you excited to run?
- Did it bring back memories of other races? I seriously cried through half of it and even came home to finally finish my mental journal on my blog of my marathon training.
- Did you know there is an encore presentation on Feb. 21?
What was your favorite part?