Monday, April 14, 2008

I've Got it in the CAN...no pun intended!

Well, the Race must be getting near because my toilet has become my best friend. I have serious anxiety and well, you can guess what happens to me when I get nervous. Yep, you guessed it, the Big D.

I hope that all of you out there are getting along better than I. I am SO NERVOUS! This of course is my own fault as I put off training until 5 weeks ago.

Ladies, I love you all! Thanks for inspiring me!

And remember, "If is was easy, EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT!"

4 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Me, too! Me, too! Immodium AD will be my friend until race day.

JP said...

For once I am grateful for all the insanity and chaos that I deal with just so I can have the distraction from Saturday!

Seriously...I'm more worried about getting everyone ready/settled/on a plane, etc. You'd think with only four people it would be a cinch! You'd think that...but then you'd be wrong. :)

foxontherun said...

Saturday morning I had four trips to the bathroom before leaving for my run. I have to deal with this anxiety until Monday.

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on this one- on the training thing and trips to the bathroom- ha! Counting down and can't for the day to just be here already!