Friday, May 16, 2008

Good luck to all the racers!

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to let all the racers know I am thinking of you. Gotta love all the pre-race jitters. Someone asked me once if I still get nervous before races- I don't think the answer will ever change for me!!

Good luck to each of you. Here is the list of racers I know about:

Poky girl- Ogden Half
Staci- Boise Idaho Famous Potato Half
Tall Girl Running- Ogden Marathon
Fox on the Run- Duathlon (not sure which one!)
Jen from Why I Run- Ogden Marathon


I hope we get reports from each of you! (Sorry if I missed anyone)

2 comments:

amydear said...

Good luck, you guys! I'm one week away from my marathon and need to read some race reports to know that I can finish. Looking forward to them. Happy running!

Anniebananie said...

Hope everyone had a great race! Can't wait to hear how they go!