Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am loving this jogging thing!

Another family jog.. but without the hubby. I only was out for an hour... because my daughter after a half hour started screaming to push the stroller. She's can be a real pain sometimes! haha.. I didn't really mind.. first off, I was really tired from running and she needed to get worn out too for bedtime.

I am really loving this jogging thing.. I am not ready for ANY kind of marathon.. I barely make a half hour but I enjoy the time outdoors and with my kids.

My husband has the day off tomorrow and we have a whole day planned! I am excited. I am going to try to get up early and go for a run by myself.. but we shall see how I feel. My goal is at least 3 times a week (thanks everyone who suggested it) but if I can go tomorrow morning and run on Saturday too with kids I think that would be great.

This is my 2nd run for the week. We'll see how I do this weekend. Hoping it's better weather!

4 comments:

Lindsay S said...

I admire you for running with a jogging stroller. I am so uncoordinated and it makes things so much harder for me. Nice work

Suzie Petunia said...

Great job! Isn't it nice to get in a little routine?

Anonymous said...

Good work! I run with a jogger most of the time as well- so I know all about having a kid want to do something other than ride.

I hope you get your runs in this weekend- you are on a rolL!

Joanna said...

From one beginner to another, I have to say I'm proud of you for getting out even twice in a row. It's hard, I know. Way to go!