Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Minute Tri Advice

Alright, I know this is a "running" blog, but I am starting to freak out a little, and I need the help of my friends and blogging friends. I just printed out all of the rules of the triathlon and it is making me so nervous. Please help by passing on any triathlon advice that you think would be helpful. It is just all so complicated! I do think it will be fun, though, and I am so glad 4 of my good friends will be there with me! The race is on Saturday and I get more and more scared as each day passes. Help please!

5 comments:

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

Hey Kelly~

The one thing we did was get ballons and tied them to the racks where our bikes were.... made a huge differance coming out of the water to know right where our bikes were.... hook your bike on when setting up with the seat hanging on the bar (handle bars out) if you can was easy to get it out.... Don't stress and have fun :) Can't wait to hear how it goes!

amydear said...

Well, I've never done a tri, so I can offer encouragement only! Good luck to you. I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm sure you'll love it and do just fine.

Jessica said...

I like to put a towel down by my bike with some extra water to wash my feet off because you never know what the running path will be like from the swim to the bike area. One time I had to run through mud and was so glad I could wash my feet off before putting my shoes on. Nothing worse than running with a rock stuck in your shoe!

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

I've never done a tri, but I can say Good Luck!! And I'm sure you'll do great :)

JP said...

I have no advice...just wishing you the best of luck!!!