Thursday, September 04, 2008

LAST CALL!!!!

Hey Ladies!!!

Some of you may remember me posting a while back about the Ragnar Relay from San Antonio to Austin on October 24th & 25th.  Well here is the thing.  We need to get our team finalized and still have a few spots.  We are not running to win anything... just have a rocking fun weekend.  So even if you are slow we would love love love to have you  :)  Come check us out...  www.RunningFromTheKids.blogspot.com  we are a really fun group of girls and have the potential to be even more fun in the wee early hours  :)  Email me if you have questions or you want one of our last spots  info@theribbonspot.com 

Erin  

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

I wish I could do this with you. Your group sounds like so much fun! There's got to be a couple of people who read this blog who will join you. I can't wait to hear all about it.