Monday, December 01, 2008

Time to run again.

I've taken a little bit of time off from running since I injured myself in October. I thought I would last longer than a month and a half, but I'm more impatient than I thought. I went for a run today because my kids need it just as badly as I do.
Who knew I was a total crab when I don't run.

It felt wonderful! I was the happiest person in the world today because of it.
If you'd like to read more, you can go here.

That's it, it's just not an option to not run anymore.

Happy running mommies! Keep it up for your kids!


P.S. Has anyone done an Ironman? I'm interested and need some info (like is it possible for little old me to even attempt?) Let me know.

1 comment:

amydear said...

I hear ya! I took of just a few days after running two races in a week and I couldn't WAIT to get up at 6am and go running. Although I'm cutting back for a month, I still have to run 3 times a week. Welcome back. And I'm pretty sure you can do anything you put your mind to -- even and Ironman.