Sunday, March 22, 2009

Canyonlands

I thought I would just write a quick post here about my weekend at the Canyonlands Half Marathon in Moab Utah. (if you really wanted to know more you can go here) I was excited months ago when I got a guaranteed entry into the Half Marathon and was really looking forward to it. But, in the last couple of months, I have been training (and stressing) for my first full marathon next month and really not put much thought into Canyonlands and it kindof snuck up on me. I had a great time though! I think that I learned a little lesson about just living in the moment and not worrying (at least for a day) about what is in the future...

I hope that any other Marathon Mommies that were at Canyonlands had a great time as well!

3 comments:

Xena said...

Yes! Canyonlands was beautiful! I even got a tiny sunburn:) The good kind that remind you you're alive, but don't cause enough pain to worry about.

Kim said...

I just posted about my experience there. I love this race, but it wasn't my best this time. I'm glad you had a good time! Good luck with your marathon!

Kelly(M&M) said...

I have been really missing race reports so thanks for sharing yours!! It sounds like you had a nice time. Thanks for the inspiration.