Thursday, November 05, 2009

Provo Halloween Half Marathon

The race was tough, and started an hour late, but also so so so fun! AND I got a PR of 1:50:34 and apparently that was good enough to earn me second place in my division! I'm pretty pumped!


I'm Nicole Richie as an inmate. My neighbor was Paris Hilton as an inmate. :)


My favorite costume was Bill Gates. The dude was hilarious! There was a girl in a full-on wedding dress! The first place costume went to some guy dressed up as superwoman, breasts and all. :) Pretty funny stuff!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I wanted to run that! I'm jealous. Great costume and time. Congrats on placing. Bet that felt good.

Kelly(M&M) said...

I love this report! Sounds like you had a lot of time, and wow!! You are a speedster- congrats on the 2nd place finish. That's awesome. SOmeday we need to run together again. Love ya!

Mrs. Incredible (Can) said...

I remember seeing both you and Inmate Hilton. =) Congrats on finishing 2nd! The guy in the Bill Gates costume was hilarious. =)

It was a really fun race - though not as easy as I was expecting. My breathing was really affected - I don't know if it was a combo of the altitude and the cold, or if I was still a bit sick, or what, but I was having some issues. Anyway... it was a gorgeous course and a lot of fun. And hey, gender specific technical tees to boot! =)

Lisa said...

What's the best site to find out when and where races are near Provo?