Sunday, November 06, 2011

New York, New York

Have you been watching the NYC Marathon this morning??  I'm holding off since I set the DVR to record the highlights show which is happening as I type.  Tonight after my kids go to bed I'll watch it with my husband.  I love this show.  Everything about these highlight shows (Ironman, too) is inspiring!  It's also really, really got me wanting to run this race. 

Today a friend told me about a contest NYC has and for 2012 they'll be giving away 43 free entries.  Can you imagine!?  It gives me goosebumps just to think of it!  I've put my name in and my husband's.  If you want to add your name, act quickly because they'll be announcing winners on November 9th.  Yes, in just a few short days YOU could be receiving notification via e-mail that your name is on the list of 43 printed in the New York Times.   http://run2012.ingnycmarathon.org/

No comments: