Monday, November 25, 2013

Meetup in Utah!

Hi Ladies! I know this blog has been fairly inactive, but I am ready to get it going again! I am training for a marathon in April and would love more support. This Friday I will be running in Utah with a good friend who runs with me here. (Annie!) If anyone else would like to join us, please comment here and then email me at kelmarker (at) gmail dot com

We will set a time and place. It will be north of Salt Lake. We did this a few years ago and loved it!

I hope this finds you all well! I would love to hear what you are all training for!

Edited to add- I realized that Friday will be better for me to meet up than Saturday. This might not work for you crazy Black Friday shoppers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in April

Unknown said...

Good luck with your marathon in April. What training program are you using?

Polliwog said...

I haven't been here in FOREVER! Sounds like you are doing well and still running. :) I'm running, but haven't done a marathon in ages. I did a half about a year ago and a sprint triathlon but I am just doing my boring weekly runs at the moment. I thought I'd check in and see if I can find some motivation here :) I'd love to see the blog get going again! Good luck in April!