Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas, Runners!

I thought I'd leave a note for you, M&M, just in case you check here while you're on your fabulous vacation. I hope you're having fun! We wish you were here because Taylor got Settlers (plus the expansion pack) for Christmas, but hasn't played it yet for lack of age-appropriate players! :) Can you believe Waverly and Henry JUST DON'T GET IT?! Good thing Henry got Sorry for his present. :)

I went on a great run by myself on Christmas Eve morning. From my house up Murdock, Right on McConnell, Right on Pleasant View, Right on Ladd Hill (just like we did before), but instead of Parrett Mt. I ran down Ladd Hill (a bit scarey with no shoulder and all those curves, but do-able), Left on Brookman, all the way to the Y and then down Sunset to my house. Not sure how far exactly, but it felt exhilerating! It was such a warm day! 60 degrees! I wish I had worn short sleeves and shorts! You are missing some sweet weather here. Today was nice, too. But my ankles were a bit sore after all those hills and I ran on the treadmill today. Good thing too...I've been eating holiday food like it was going out of style. Speaking of which... plates of cookies are calling my name from the kitchen! Hope you are getting some fun runs in! Let me know when you are back!

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey Suzie! I am glad you left a message for me. I feel special. :-) Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new watch. I haven't had as much time to run as I would like, what with the family wanting to actually be together and all that. (Disneyland was so fun!!)But today I did a 5 mile run and it was awesome! It looks like we are coming home on Wednesday, so I will be up for a long run on Saturday. I am glad you had a good Christmas and we would love to help break in your new Settlers game.