Wanna join? Here's what you do...
1) commit to waking up at 6:00 AM on a SATURDAY
2) actually show up
3) pretend like you're going to run 9 miles
4) run the first 2 or 3 miles at an average pace
5) take it easy up Sunset hill... after all, it IS Saturday
6) half-way up Sunset decide to keep walking even when the hill is over
7) at the top of the hill, casually suggest taking a "break" at the park
8) leisurely stroll to the comfy turf field, lay down
9) breath deeply, look at the lovely clouds and early morning light
10) chat and chat and chat
11) feeling better?
13) jog down Sunset hill
14) the flat terrain is too stressful?
15) walk some more
16) chat chat chat
17) feel completely uplifted and satisfied by your early-morning therapy session
18) go home and have a fun Saturday!
Thanks, M&M! It's nice to break our own rules sometimes and go a little crazy now and then! Today was a good day.