Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A quote sent to me for motivation and support...

“Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing.

You have to make the mind run the body.

Never let the body tell the mind what to do.

The body will always give up.

It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night.

But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.”

George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Ladies, I love you all. This has been a fun journey. Whether you are in SLC, Boston or home this Saturday when you run; Do your best. That is always good enough!

Have a great Run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I.love.this.

So great for me as I know this race is going to be all about my will to finish. Mind over matter- all that good stuff.

Kelly(M&M) said...

I so needed this, Erin. You are awesome and I can't wait to meet you.