Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hawthorne Farms Sprint Tri

I PR'd and shaved off 1:48 from last years race. My total time was 1:23:59. Most of this time that I saved was on the swim. All that marathon training in the pool did pay off. My swim time last year was 9:40. This years swim was 8:53. That's 47 sec. Last year bike was 47:33 this year was 47:06 that's 27 sec. Last year run was 22:58 this year was 23:18 so I was 20 slower this year. I made up :33 seconds on the first transition and :21 seconds on the second transition. It was a fun race. I'm ready to get ready for the next one. I hope you all don't mind that I post this on our running blog. Thanks for your support.

Foxy

5 comments:

marathon mom said...

Awesome!!!!! Great improvement- glad you posted here!!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Kirsten, You are awesome!! (I had already looked up your results from last year and this year- ha ha!) Nice improvement and I am amazed that you were able to still run that fast. Were you really taking it easy like you planned?!

Anniebananie said...

Great Job! I love hearing how you did. Always post! Way to go!

Suzie Petunia said...

I would have been disappointed if you HADN'T put up your race report here! You did awesome! I am so amazed that you've been able to stay in such great shape with your injury. I would love to get into these triathlons someday... someday...

Team Hanni said...

How is that injury??? I am so impressed that you have thrown down a Boston Marathon and now this Tri just this month..... You really are amazing.