1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago? Easier, Faster
2. What is your best and worst run/race experience? Best, SLC 1/2 Marathon 2008. Worst, Beat The New Year 5K 2007 (It was tooooooo cold!)
3. Why do you run? For my Heart, Mind and Buns.
4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running? Best: Enjoy every step. Worst: Gel packs taste good.
5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know. My swimsuit fell off when I was bungee jumping in Mexico. My boobs popped out the top of my suit and it was....VERY EMBARRASSING!