Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Anyone in the Seattle Area?

So I signed up for the Iron Girl 10K for September 7 here in Seattle. Problem is I changed my plans and am heading home to visit family for two weeks and will miss the race. I just wanted to see if anyone was in the area and wanted to snag my bib and cool Tech shirt and run the race. Like I said I am already registered so I hate for the bib to sit there and not get a chance to race! :) If anyone is interested let me know!

Here is the link for the race.

2 comments:

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

I am in Seattle!! I will be out of town but I have some friends doing the Iron Girl. I will see if any of them have signed up yet, if not I'm sure one of them would be happy to run with your bib # :)
alexnicolepayne@gmail.com

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Great! Just let me know!
amanda.brandon@gmail.com