Friday, August 15, 2008

Can I hide somewhere?



Only one more day until my triathlon. This is where it all began for me...Tri in the Pines was my first tri last year. Since then I have done 4 other triathlons. But I am more nervous for this one than any other one. Will I beat my time from last year? Will my chain come off my bike again? Is the fact that half of my lasagna dinner fell from the pan into the bottom of the oven as I pulled it from the oven last night a sign of what is to come for me this weekend? I sure hope not...

3 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Good luck, Jess! I remember reading about your first tri last year. Your experiences really helped me going into my first! You will do great. The second time around is always better because you know what to expect. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

foxontherun said...

Good luck to you. I'm sure you have learned a lot since last year. You will do great. Keep us posted.

rebecca said...

I can't wait to hear about your experience! I'm running my first tri next weekend. I can't wait, but I'm nervous too. I dont' know exactly what to expect. Should be fun though! Good luck!