Thursday, April 28, 2011

race bibs

2411. That's my bib number for my marathon this weekend - #2411. Whenever I get a race number I always look for some meaning in the number, something to tell me that it's a lucky one and that I'll have a fantastic race. But I'm not seeing anything in this one. Do you? It'll be my 5th marathon. Race day is May 1, 2011. I'm not 24 years old. I have 2 kids and 2 dogs so collectively they are 4 kids. Maybe I'm running this for my 2 (human) kids, my 4 kids total and the year is '11...? Anyone see any special meaning in 2411? I've got nothing.

1 comment:

t-easer said...

Maybe you entered this race on 2nd April 2011 (I'm English so that would be written 2/4/11)?

PS. are marathon Dads allowed? (I run with my kids in a jogging stroller). Take a look at my blog - T-easers.com.