Monday, January 30, 2006

New race plans- Ogden Marathon!

I just wanted to update you with a new plan. I hope you will be able to join me on May 6th for the Ogden Marathon. My sis is graduating from BYU the week before, so I will stay for a week and run this. It looks really beautiful, point to point, downhill, through the Ogden Canyon, and did I mention the downhill? Ogden is where Mr. M&M's family lives, so I can call him 15 minutes before I come in. :-) It is 4 weeks before Newport, so I think it will be a perfect last long run. My goal will be to just take it easy in 10 minute miles. Then I will see how I feel and decide on my Newport goals. I know, I know, this is all way too much thinking, but I haven't posted about my awful "pretend half marathon" I did on Friday. Ask me about it sometime, or maybe I will be brave enough to blog about it sometime. All I know is, I am still not where I want to be speed wise, so I am trying to take it easy again. Tomorrow I am going to go out for a very slow 7 mile run around 7:15. Are you up for 14 this weekend? Let me know. We will have to talk soon. I am glad you are back. I am sure you are loving being with your kids again.

No comments: