Saturday, August 30, 2008

change of plans

Just wanted to let you all know (even though I've never met you) that I will not be doing St. George this year. (boo hoo) Too much going on i.e. no husband for 3 months, job change, etc. etc. etc. So I have decided to forego any marathons right now. However- I have registered for TWO local 5k's in Sept. this one and this one. My husband is even running one w/ me so it should be fun. If things go well, I may do a 10 miler in October, and of course the annual "Turkey Trot" too! Best of luck to all you marathoners (or whatever you are running) out there! You go marathon mommies! I wish you all the very BEST!

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Sorry it didn't work out this year. I am a little bummed I am not running it either. It has to be the right time and enhance your life, not add stress to it. Good job in continuing to sign up for races! Keep us posted!