Monday, March 16, 2009

Wicked Run!

Hello- I know that I'm pretty sporadic about posting--- but I am a dedicated follower- or lurker:) Anyways. I know that there are some of you who live in the Portland area and my husband and I are headed over there this weekend to see Wicked- and I need to run 10 miles Saturday morning. Does anyone have any safe- beautiful- won't-get-lost runs they could suggest? And...is anyone up for a run? I'd have to go pretty early Saturday morning so my husband doesn't feel like I'm ditching him for too long. Let me know! I'm excited to run somewhere green and moist!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you staying? If you are in the downtown area I have a suggestion. One that I loved when I live down there. It could be an out and back with some good hills and beautiful scenery.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey, awesome that you get to see Wicked!! I would love to meet up with you. We are doing an 18 mile run on Saturday, maybe you could do part of it with us? There are beautiful runs along the waterfront too.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Heather-When are we going to meet up for a run? What are you training for?

wind runner said...

I'd love to run part of your 18 miles with you...let me know when and where and what! Yeah!

Suzie Petunia said...

i hope you join us for the run on Saturday. I'd love to meet you!

Unknown said...

Kelly, I am on a waiting list for the Canby Gator Grinder on May 9th but that is about it. I would love to meet up with you some time. I wish I could this weekend but my yard and garden are screaming HELP! I love the waterfront runs and I always liked to tie them into a run on Tewilliger (is that how you spell that?) I went to OHSU and have many fond memories of that road. I am sure you have run it and know how accommodating it is to runners. . .all those wide sidewalks. I miss that while I am on my country road runs. It is so nice not having to dodge cars! I hope all you guys enjoy your run. I am a little jealous, not only for the run but for Wicked as well. That is awesome!