Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Train Like A Mother Winners Announced

I am especially excited to give this book away because I personally know the author! I have followed her over the years, from testing shoes for her, to reading her blog on Runner's World and then her blog she developed Another Mother Runner.

I went to the reading of this book and it was a lot of fun. It was a room filled with Mother Runners. I had my daughter with me and met up with another friend, Tryna. As I was flipping through the book, I discovered that there was an account of a race that Sarah Bowen Shea and I had run in together. Emily thought it was pretty cool to see her mom mentioned in a book! I bought the book that night and I love it! It is an informative book with advice from Sarah and Dimity and also from other Mother Runners. :-) I laughed and cried as I realized how much all of us share as mothers and runners!

I highly reccommend the book and the winners are:

Anna

and

the writer of Slowly Growing Old Together.

If you are the winner, email me your address so I can have the book sent to you. My email is kelmarker at gmail dot com

No comments: