Okay, it is time for me to get into gear and lose these 15 lbs. that just keep hanging on. I thought maybe if I post my goals here it might give me some accountability and help me stick to it.
1. Keep a food journal, and write everything down.
2. Stay within weight watchers points allowance daily.
3. Include fruits or veggies with each meal(more veggies than fruit).
4. Include protein with every meal and snack.
5. Drink water with each meal and snack.
6. Finish eating by 7:00 p.m. (brush teeth after dinner)
7. Daily exercise (marathon training should cover this)
8. Weights three times a week.
9. Adequate sleep.
Wish me luck! I will report my progress weekly here. That should give me some incentive to stay with it.